Monday, January 9, 2012

Sewing Machine Cover


This was really easy to make. I've made one before but somehow I managed to lose it. I did the first one with a big pocket on the front but I found that it was really just aesthetic since putting anything in it made the whole thing hang funny.

To make it you only need to cut two 15x23inch (38x58cm) squares. Place them faces together and sew the short sides and one long. Cut 2.5inch (6.5cm) squares out of the top corners (the ones sewn on both edges) and then pinch together and sew. Hem the bottom and you're done!

I love this fabric. I wish I had more of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the sewing machine cover, it has been a project on my list of to-dos for a long time! The fabric is awesome!

    And yes, What Dreams May Come totally makes me sob every.single.time!

    ReplyDelete