Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

We had a food filled Christmas Eve with our friend Haruka over and she even made sushi. Phong and I had vegetarian meatballs in sauce, salad, deviled eggs, and potatis gratang (which is my very most favorite potato dish). Phong made a beautiful red velvet cake for dessert and LinnLinn made her super amazing gooey chocolate cupcakes. We watched Kalle Anka, Home Alone, and The Grinch (the one with Jim Carrey, though I'm thinking I need to get the cartoon one for future christmas's, since it's an american classic and it's certainly not on television around here. I'm also thinking of trying to find those old christmas claymations on dvd, the ones that are played on tv every year.)

On Christmas day we ate left overs and marathoned the super extended blue ray editions of Lord of the Rings. Phong made a sword, which was actually really impressive, and I'll try to get a picture of it. We're thinking about making it a yearly christmas tradition.

I hope everyone else had a great holiday!


1 comment:

  1. The food was indeed awesome! *__* And so was Phongs wonderful cake!

    ReplyDelete